STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Regional Sales Manager
£40,000 to £42,000 Per Annum
27th April 2018
Job DescriptionAn expanding company that designs, produces and sells innovative, high precision products for metal cutting as well as for other branches including automotive, aerospace, energy, rail and general machining is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join its expanding team. The Regional Manager will receive many benefits such as a car, commission, laptop, iPhone, iPad and much more. After a short period of training with support by one of our experienced colleagues, you are responsible for your own independent territory with a high turnover potential.
As the Regional Sales Manager, your duties will be to:
- Sell the clients wide range of products and to service existing high-end clients.
- Answer technical calls and provide technical customer service on the phone and through emails.
- Assist with machine installations and training at customers, customer visits and exhibitions.
To be a successful Regional Sales Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Flexibility and willingness to travel throughout Scotland and North East England.
- Completed technical education, ideally with the further formation in the field of technical engineering.
- Profound expertise with a main focus on tool clamping and milling technology.
- Experience and success in technical sales.
- The ability to work independently, an entrepreneurial mindset and customer service orientation.
- Outgoing personality, good communication skills and a self-confident manner at the customer.
- German skills would be considered a plus.
In return, the Regional Sales Manager will receive a salary of £40,000 - £42,000 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.