STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£20,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
14th February 2018
Job DescriptionA dynamic research and development tax specialist based in Salford is looking for a Research Analyst to join their team. The office is located just outside of the city centre within a fantastic business centre with easy access to the train station and bus routes.
Quality assurance and customer service is a key goal, they pride themselves on delivering an outstanding service to both clients and partners, in return, the company offer a fantastic range of benefits including, full training and support, monthly company nights out and an early finish on a Friday!
As a Research Analyst, your main duties will include:
- Completing 3 technical calls and reports per day with clients.
- Identifying and qualifying R&D expenditure within the client’s business.
- Working closely with the accountants to ensure the accuracy of applications.
- A good eye for technical detail.
- Strong computer skills.
- A keen interest in the fields of science, technology and innovation with some form of technical or scientific background.
- Must have strong English skills for writing reports with the ability to translate complex ideas into non-technical concepts.
- The ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- A positive attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to influence and drive change.
- Must be highly proactive in the approach to new work opportunities.
Your normal working hours will be Monday-Thursday 9:00-18:00 and Friday 9:00-14:30.
In return, a Research Analyst will receive a salary of £20,000 Per Annum with an OTE of £32,000.
To apply for this role of Analyst, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.