STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Root Cause Analyst
Business Insights/ Intelligence
£350 Per Day
15th May 2018
Job DescriptionOne of the UK's leading providers of skilled technical resource supporting the regulatory environment are offering fantastic contract opportunities for Root Cause Analysts within the financial services industry for a multi-national client in Halifax. This role is working on a major project for a large UK Financial services organisation and offers excellent opportunities to progress.
As a Root Cause Analyst, you will:
- The Root Cause Analyst will have primary responsibility for leading customer experience analysis, putting the customer at the heart of our business, leading, managing, enhancing and driving the end to end customer experience through customer obsession.
- Ongoing analysis of complaint data to identify trends, conduct root cause. Responsible for leading customer experience analysis, putting the customer at the heart of our business.
- Provide analysis and insight into experience drivers and customer feedback, identifying our customers’ critical priorities and opportunities for differentiation.
- To influence the business with actionable insight from our customer experience measures.
- Reporting and presentation of NPS and customer experience insight to the business.
- Reporting of social media insights, maintaining regular flow of insights from social channels describing what customers are saying and identifying issues and opportunities arising.
- Analyze incident volumes and trends to identify process or technological improvements that will reduce incident volumes, and improve customer outcomes.
- Work on ad-hoc projects and provide detailed insights to support business cases.
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Making recommendations improve overall customer experience, and reduce customer dissatisfaction.
To be a successful Root Cause Analyst you will have the following skills and experience:
- Analytical mind set. Proactive and tenacious in investigations. Ability to align management information, and analytics approach.
- Ability to understand data from a variety of sources.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, and natural curiosity for solving problems.
- Confident user of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Establishing key areas of the customer journeys including ‘pain points’ and ‘moments of truth’.
In return, the Root Cause Analyst will receive a salary of £350 per day.
Please note: All applicants must be available immediately and with no holidays booked within the duration of the project. You will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check for this project.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.