STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Admin, Secretarial & PA
£16,000 Per Annum
20th April 2018
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Sales Administrator
LOCATION: Clayton-Le-Moors, near Accrington, Lancashire
SALARY & BENEFITS: £16,000 per annum + Target Driven Commission
WORKING HOURS: Full Time which will include a Saturday with a day off in the week
THE COMPANY: Our client is an established company based in Clayton-Le-Moors, near Accrington, Lancashire.
Our client has grown over these last 13 years to hold a Bathroom showroom in Clayton-le-moors and a Tile Showroom to boot. They also have a Kitchen People Showroom in Clayton-Le-Moors adding to their ever expanding site to tailor your perfect kitchen as well as providing everything you need for your new bathroom, kitchen or bedroom!
THE ROLE: Our client is now expanding the Bathroom Kitchen shop in Clayton-Le- Moors and are currently recruiting for a multi skilled & enthusiastic Sales Executive to join the team. The role of the Sales Administrator will be a varied and rewarding role. You will assist in all the customer service duties within the branch.
Key Responsibilities of a Sales Administrator to include:-
• Dealing face to face with new and existing customers.
• The ability to sell & communicate effectively with customers.
• Designing Kitchens & Bathrooms via specialist CAD software
• Ordering Kitchens.
• Dealing with suppliers and booking in deliveries
• General filing and administration duties
• Stock organisation including dealing with incoming and outgoing stock/products
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar role either in Kitchens or Bathrooms or both, but not essential. You must have a professional telephone manner with good attention to detail and excellent IT skills. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and a professional approach. Our client is looking for someone with previous CAD and sales experience but full training can be given to the right candidate.
Key experience essential for the role of Sales Administrator based in Clayton-Le-Moors, near Accrington, Lancashire
• Will live within a commutable distance of the Clayton-Le-Moors, near Accrington, Lancashire
• Must have previous customer service/customer facing experience
• Any experience with CAD software will be highly advantageous
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Sales Administrator position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.