STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Admin, Secretarial & PA
£22,000 Per Annum
5th June 2018
Job DescriptionAn independent financial planning company, who has an excellent reputation in the marketplace, are seeking a Sales Administrator to join their expanding team in their Colne office. In return, the Sales Administrator will receive a Salary, generous pension, profit share and a competitive bonus structure.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking for a busy and challenging position where they can develop their skills and progress their career. You will learn about the role and the company and be part of a dynamic team that pulls together month on month. This role will suit someone who is self-motivated, proactive, positive and enthusiastic.
The company was founded in 2005 with the objective of providing high quality financial planning advice with a focus on strong investment strategies and tax mitigation. Their ethical policy is to be open, honest and transparent in the way that they deal with their customers, to not place their interests above those of their customers and to communicate clearly, promptly and without jargon.
As the Sales Administrator your duties will include:
- Checking and responding to emails
- Managing invoices
- Answering all incoming calls and greeting clients
- Calling Investment houses and Life Ins Co’s for info updates
- Preparing client valuations for Annual Review Meetings
- Dealing with incoming post and sending letters
- Updating the back-office system and ongoing data cleansing
- Preparing pipeline meeting & minutes
- Producing Weekly Situation reports
- Updating CPD records
- Managing bulk switches for clients
- Sending newsletters to all clients
- Organising/managing the annual pension roadshow/other events
- Ordering office supplies and stationery
- Pety Cash reconciliations
- Maintaining the compliance registers.
To be a successful Sales Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Ambition and passion to succeed and progress your career
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy – including Maths and English (Grade A to C or equivalent)
- Computer literate - able to use Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- A confident, positive, pro-active and ‘can do’ attitude.
- IFA experience is not essential but beneifcal.
- MUST be willing to embrace CPD and will be expected to study for industry exams from time to time.