STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Admin, Secretarial & PA
£15,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
13th February 2018
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Sales Administrator
LOCATION: Bluebell Business Estate, Sheffield Park, East Sussex (behind the Bluebell Steam Railway Station), Nr. Uckfield, East Sussex. Own transport essential as no public transport
SALARY & BENEFITS: £15,000 - £20,000 per annum depending on experience
WORKING HOURS: Full Time - Monday – Friday 08.00am – 5.00pm
THE COMPANY: Our client is a small but rapidly expanding company based in Sheffield Park, near Uckfield, East Sussex. This privately owned company manufactures special shaped bricks and pre-fabricated brickwork from its factory in Sheffield Park, East Sussex servicing the UK construction industry with just-in-time, bespoke product.
THE ROLE: The role of the Sales Administrator will be to assist in the operation and sales teams with all administration functions within the business.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Administrator to include:-
- Assisting customers (architects, surveyors, engineering, brick contractors) with designs and problem solving.
- Liaise with customers regarding access to site for collections/deliveries and ensure all information available for Transport Department.
- Input information from physical order into our Operations Database which is accessed by all members of the team.
- Work with Operations Manager to run the transport schedule for our 2 HGV lorries, 2 smaller vans/pickups and couriers.
- Ensuring the Operations Database is updated daily.
- Creating a system for samples to be made and despatched, then following up the enquiry.
- To work closely with the Operations Manager - with the ultimate intention of being able to cover holiday periods
- Help prepare and issue quotations
- Maintain quote register
- Give simple prices over the phone
- Take details of more complex enquiries in the absence Sales Director.
- Maintain the filing system for enquiries and orders
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate will be a team player, well-motivated and an enthusiastic individual who can multi task. Our client is looking for someone that’s organised, confident and with a cheerful telephone manner. The successful Sales Administrator will be highly organised who has excellent communication skills. No knowledge of the brick industry is required as full training will be given to the right candidate.
Key experience essential for the role of Sales Administrator based in Sheffield Park, Near Uckfield, East Sussex
- Will live within a commutable distance of SheffieldPark, near Uckfield, East Sussex
- A good knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Will have worked in an office environment previously
- Must be presentable with a smart appearance as will be meeting and greeting customers visiting the office