STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Motoring & Automotive
£17,500 to £30,000 Per Annum
7th June 2018
Job DescriptionA leading household brand is currently on the lookout for a number of Sales Advisors across the East Midlands. No experience necessary as full training, support and development are provided to successful candidates. The Advisor will receive many benefits such as your birthday OFF EVERY YEAR, 24 – 28 days holiday, discount on company products and services, childcare vouchers, private medical insurance cover and much more.
As a Sales Advisor your duties will include:
- Increasing sales productivity.
- Converting sales leads through proactive outbound campaigns in an attempt to gain repeat and grow new business.
- Updating of the in-house CRM systems.
- The organisation of own diary to book calls.
- Meeting and exceeding achievable targets.
To be a successful Sales Advisor you will have the following skills and experience:
- Be able to work on their own initiative in order to achieve the set requirements.
- A team player and feel comfortable in communicating with work colleagues.
- A positive and outgoing manner, but with an ability to take control of a situation.
- Show self-motivation and have the necessary drive to achieve the best results.
- Good organisation skills in order to manage customer’s accounts.
- Be reliable and trustworthy, as the role requires dealing with customers’ personal information.
You will be working Monday – Friday (with 1 in 3 Saturdays – day off in the week if a Saturday is worked).
In return, the Advisor will receive a salary of £17,500 per annum, BASIC, OTE Circa £30,000.