STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£250 to £450 Per Week
8th May 2018
Job DescriptionSales Advisors
Looking for an immediate change or new start with a fair chance to progress and learn new skills? 18 or over and looking for full time work? Keep reading!
Our client is opening up a new office in the centre of Plymouth and had a great 2017 with successful new team members progressing through to leadership. Now it's time for them to add to their fun, friendly and professional Sales Advisors marketing team.
What do I need to be successful?
• No specific experience required although backgrounds in customer service, bar, hotel - restaurant work, sales, marketing, care work and any other roles that involve team interactions
• You must be confident and presentable
• Have a "can do" attitude
• Professional but likes to have fun!
• A great team fit - personality usually shines over experience
What's on offer?
• The opportunity to progress - they have a clear development path that everyone has access to
• A support network of experienced team members (not just limited to the Plymouth office but nationwide)
• Working on behalf of clients that do incredible, life-changing work
• Residential campaigning giving the ability to deliver the products and services they work with to the public
• Uncapped earnings on a commission only basis
If you think you have what it takes to be a Sales Advisor, send through your CV. A member of their recruitment team will contact you if you make the cut and you'll be shortlisted to go and meet them for a one on one in relation to this self employed role.
You must be 18 or over to be considered for these roles.