STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Sales Advisors (retail experience ideal)
£250 to £450 Per Week
13th May 2018
Job DescriptionSales Advisors - Start NOW! No Industry Experience Required
Don't just settle for an average career... GET THE BEST, BE THE BEST!!
Bring your drive, enthusiasm and passion to our clients sales and marketing company and they will give you the best mentoring in the business for you to be a success.
They need enthusiastic, ambitious and friendly people to join their fantastic sales and customer service network in Leicester to help them expand even further and cope with the client demand! 2018 is booming and our client would love for YOU to be a part of their success. An immediate start is available.
- Being the front line of their dynamic sales and customer service network
- Representing some of the well known brands in the UK to customers face to face
- Providing cutting edge customer service as standard
Some of the advantages they can provide you with:
- Completely uncapped earnings, paid weekly
- The opportunities for national and international travel
- Fantastic incentives
- Great social calendar
- Access to ongoing mentoring and support from some of the country's top entrepreneurs
- An immediate start for the right candidates
- Full product and client guidance
- The opportunity to build your skills and experience from the ground up
These are field based; face-to-face opportunities and this company is keen for you to make a real success of your new self employed career. Openings are for residential campaigns. All income is from fantastic rates of commission only plus amazing incentives! Don't miss out.
Please note due to regulations our client can only accept applications from those over the age of 18.
There are miles of opportunity! Apply online now.
If you have any kind of experience in sales, customer service, marketing, promotions i.e. sales assistant, retail manager, direct sales, field sales, call centre, customer service assistant, sales representative, sales manager, campaign management, events coordinator or any kind of hotel, front of house or bar experience, this will really help you get a head start in this field based opening as you will already have some great face to face customer service / sales skills.