STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Sales Assistants (experience not essential)
£250 to £450 Per Week
11th March 2018
Job DescriptionHad a miserable week?
Worried about how the rest of 2018 is going to go for you?
Not looking forward to the summer because you're not working or stuck in your current job?
Not enough hours?
No chance to progress or learn new skills?
Time for a change!
Thankfully, we are recruiting (yay)! We are a marketing company based in the town centre of Plymouth. We've become successful at expanding our client's customer base, coaching our people and fast tracking their promotions - without their growth, we can't grow either.
Now that we have an established team, it is time to add to it and offer the opportunity of joining us without having experience in marketing or sales. What we are really looking for is a great team fit, someone with positivity, a great attitude, enthusiasm and willing to learn new things. There is an age restriction on the roles we have here - you must be 18 or over to apply and able to work a minimum of 4 full days per week.
What will I be doing? Here's a list to give you a better idea;
• Being an amazing brand ambassador - representing some of the biggest brands in the world
• Providing excellent customer service in a face to face environment (no call centres here!)
• Involved with a highly successful residential campaign where we provide a 300% return on investment to our clients
• Automatically enrolled on our development plan - not everyone is interested in being promoted or progressing but it's available to everyone
• A support network of fun, friendly, professional people that are not limited to just the office in Plymouth
• Opportunity to travel in the UK and potentially abroad
Anything more I should know? Sure;
• There's a busy social calendar - we like to do a social activity once a week to get out of the office
• Earnings are uncapped on a commission only basis - we like to be in control of our own destiny
• New starters are enrolled on an incentive scheme to maximise earnings
• An ongoing incentive scheme is available to everyone
Have I got what it takes? We're interested in speaking with anyone who is a school leaver (A levels), university students - graduates. Send through your CV now and if you're successful, a member of the recruitment team will be in touch to assess your suitability over the phone for our self employed roles.
Appointments are being held as early as this week and successful candidates are able to start immediately!