STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Motoring & Automotive
£16,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
3rd April 2018
Job DescriptionAn expanding vehicle finance broker in Penkridge (Stafford) is seeking a full-time Sales Consultant to join its growing team to manage existing customer accounts and help generate new business opportunities for the company.
The company specializes in vehicle leasing to businesses and private individuals and offers a variety of business finance options. They pride themselves on having built up strong and lasting relationships with their customers by taking time to understand their customer’s needs and recommending appropriate vehicles, finance packages and support services.
As the Sales Consultant, your duties will be to:
- Generate new business opportunities through prospecting, networking, and other marketing activities, raising the company’s profile.
- Be the first point of contact for new and existing customer enquiries on the phone and by email.
- Understand the customer’s needs before providing suitable vehicle and finance solutions based on information gathered during the initial consultation.
- Provide financial quotations via the company’s online quotation system.
- Manage and maintain the internal customer database, logging all activities and follow-ups.
To be a successful Sales Consultant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Customer focused with the ability to engage with new and existing customers and build long-lasting relationships.
- Ability to qualify customers, overcome objections and close a sale is essential, as is the ability to achieve sales targets whilst maximizing profitability.
- Previous experience in business development or a similar role within the motor trade or financial brokerage industries would be a distinct advantage, but not essential.
- Able to use Microsoft Office packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Minimum GCSE in English and Maths is required.
- Hold a full UK driving license.
In return, the Sales Consultant will receive between £16,000 - £20,000 per annum, depending on experience, with an attractive commission structure up to £40,000. Along with 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, you will receive a workplace pension and be able to develop your skills and knowledge through ongoing training opportunities.
Appointment will be subject to Basic DBS clearance.
If you would like to apply for this position, click apply and send us your CV.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.