STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
SALES EXECUTIVE IT INTERNAL SALES
Motoring & Automotive
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme
13th April 2018
Job DescriptionSALES EXECUTIVE (IT INTERNAL SALES) - BASIC £ [You must Apply on line] £35000, OTE £ [You must Apply on line] £50000 – BASED THEALE, NEAR READING
Established in 2000, this specialist integrator of next generation technology offers global organisations a powerful mix of next-generation network, storage and security technologies with specialist consultancy and “as-a-Service” delivery models. The company designs solutions by understanding through consultancy and delivering through services and partners with a wide range of well-known vendors.
The Company’s core values of Accountability, Growth, Respect, Integrity, Commitment to Excellence, Employee Wellbeing and Corporate Social Responsibility provide the foundation to all that it does. The funding of annual African school building projects demonstrates this. The most recent project gave employees the opportunity to go out to Madagascar and participate in the building project. The company also has an active social club, holds monthly team lunches and gives employees the chance to recognise and reward their colleagues. Top performers are rewarded with trips abroad.
They employ around 90 people and serves over 1500 customers across 40 countries with its headquarters in the UK and offices in France, Australia and the USA.
They are now seeking an Internal Sales Executive to find, pursue and manage opportunities for the sale of solutions to businesses across a range of vertical markets.
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, you will be required to:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual productivity, revenue and gross profit targets.
- Create a continual flow of highly scored leads and follow these up with calls using a consultative approach to build a pipeline of new business.
- Expand business with designated existing customers to renew and grow their accounts.
- Escalate significant sales opportunities to assigned field sales representatives, scheduling appointments into their diaries.
- Manage the interface between sales, pre-sales, project management and delivery.
- Arrange quotes and maintain records on the CRM system.
- Produce forecasts and submit reports of results and activity.
- Attend sales meetings.
To be successful in this role, you will need/need to be:
- Demonstrable experience in business to business sales, ideally with some time spent in IT sales.
- An understanding of the commercial impact of IT and a consultative approach to business sales
- Educated to degree standard.
- Proficient in the use of CRM systems (ideally Netsuite).
- Strong relationship management skills and excellent interpersonal / communication skills.
- Organised and efficient.
- Enthusiastic, helpful, curious, open minded, driven and a team player.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.