STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
22nd May 2018
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Sales Manager
LOCATION: Field based-can work remotely- HQ in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
(Will be expected to go into office once or twice a week to be agreed with employer)
SALARY & BENEFITS: ££ Negotiable dependant on experience -Terms and conditions include, Company Car, contributory pension scheme, life assurance, 26 days holiday
WORKING HOURS: Full time role-Permanent
THE COMPANY: Sales Manager - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
My client, Established in 1915 and has since made a reputation as a forward thinking and reliable software and hardware solutions company. They are the UK industry leader in Newspaper Press Control and Management Systems but have implemented diversification strategies into the Healthcare and Logistics sectors. Head office is located in Milton Keynes and they have a subsidiary in Chicago to support our significant customer base in North America.
THE ROLE: Sales Manager - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
This Milton Keynes based Software Company and systems integrator is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who is wanting to progress their sales and business development in this fantastic role.
They works across multiple business sectors and the focus of this new role is within the healthcare sector to service current and future growth
Key Responsibilities to include:- Sales Manager - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
• Achievement of Business Sales Targets
• Creation and Maintenance of the business development plan
• Monthly customer account analysis
• Understand the Healthcare Business and strategy to enable account development with the division
• Identifying and creating relationships within NHS trusts and business partners
• Finding leads and qualifying leads to get on tender lists
• Understand the healthcare market sector, current and future trends to ensure the business is aligned and focused in the right solution
• Create a proactive strategy for business to include mutual objectives, performance reviews and expectations.
• Work with the Business Unit Director – Healthcare to review development paths, market strategies and business relationships.
• Monthly reporting of orders, prospects and account development.
• Maintain customer contact through regular face to face meetings
• Work with the healthcare development team to develop customer requirements, ensuring it is within the business capability
• Ability to make commercially justifiable decisions
• Ensure effective reporting of sales activity via CRM / Weekly reports and deadlines are adhered to
THE CANDIDATE: Sales Manager - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
The successful candidate will have experience of selling technology based solutions into the Healthcare/NHS sector, and proven Sales and Account Management Experience.
• Has the ability to manage effective working relationships internally and is able to demonstrate a ‘Team Player’ approach
• Ability to develop relationships quickly and comfortably both within the business and with customers and prospective customers at all levels
• Previous experience of selling technology based solutions to the NHS / Healthcare sector
• Software business area experience preferred
• Effective Self Motivator
• Demonstrate a ‘CAN-DO’ approach
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Proven Selling and Negotiation Skills
• Proven Sales and Account Management Experience
• Customer and Market Focused
• Effective Time Management
• Full Driving Licence (UK or acceptable in UK)
• Ability to write clear and concise English with impeccable grammar
• Understands and contributes to the aims, objectives, targets and values of the company