STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Sales Order Processor
Admin, Secretarial & PA
12th June 2018
Job DescriptionSALES ORDER PROCESSOR / SALFORDS / COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS
Rapiscan Systems is an industry leader in detection technology, providing cargo and vehicle inspection systems and services for ports, borders, military, high-threat facilities, and checkpoints.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Order Processor to join us.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Order Processor:
- Processing and problem solving of Sales Orders
- Ensuring all relevant Sales Order paperwork has been received, processing of customer, inter-company and demonstration orders
- Managing internal and external queries relating to customer orders
- Managing order book dates – liaising with Operations, Sales and Finance to ensure dates are correct.
- Liaising with Finance regarding payments and pro forma invoices
- Covering for colleagues within the Sales Order processing team where required
- Work with all internal departments to ensure the orders are complete, accurate and the customer is satisfied
- Uphold the Company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business
- Diligent, enthusiastic, and driven, with an excellent work ethic, and a “can do” attitude
- Good interpersonal skills and able to to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to cope with change and conflicting demands, with good personal time management and priority setting, and comfortable working to deadlines
- Sales order processing experience
- Customer Service skills
- Navision experience beneficial but not essential
- Excel experience
- Good level of education (“A” level or equivalent) and numeracy skills
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Fantastic career progression – Opportunity to work within an industry leading organisation
If you are interested in this Sales Order Processor position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Sales Order Processor, Quotation, Sales, Sales Administrator, Customer Service, Customer Care, Navision, Salfords, Redhill, Surrey
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.