STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Sales Training and Operations Manager
S Knights Recruitment
Job Title: Sales Training and Operations Manager
Job Type: Full time / Permanent
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000
S Knights Recruitment is recruiting for Sales Training and Operations Manager, based ideally in the Midlands, however candidates in other locations are encouraged to apply. This senior role will be taking management of the Sales and Recruitment provision for a national training organisation.
- The Sales Training and Operations Manager will lead the delivery of the business plan within the clients Recruitment and Sales provision ensuring that the revenue and contractual expectations are achieved.
- As the Sales Training and Operations Manager you will take lead of the delivery team to ensure that all trainers and delivery staff are working towards achieving the same goals and targets.
- The Sales Training and Operations Manager will manage a the team and carry out 121s as performance meetings, as well as ensuring the well being of the delivery staff and the learners.
- The Sales Training and Operations Manager will ensure performance targets, quality and compliance targets are achieved.
- You will be required to support the Operations Director in supporting new process to improve efficiency and performance that will improve the provision.
- The Sales Training and Operations Manager will allocate caseloads for trainers as well as business tools and internal ongoing training.
- As the Sales Training and Operations Manager you will support the Operations Director in establishing continuous and quality improvements that are being monitored and reported on effectively in supporting efficiencies within the team.
- The ideal candidate will have managed a large training provision in the past
- Have a strong background in either sales or recruitment training
- Be a car driver with own car
- Due to nature of the role the candidate must be able to travel nationally
- Have strong Leadership and Management skills
- Have a proven track record of working to contractual targets