STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Security Installation Engineer - Glasgow
Abel are a multi-award winning company who are recruiting for an experienced Security Installation Engineer to work from the Glasgow branch which covers the city centre and surrounding areas.
Having recently celebrated over 50 years in business, this pioneering and multi-award winning company is the UK’s largest privately owned provider of Electronic, Fire and Security Systems and is the only independent to offer a nationwide service throughout the UK via 13 offices. Abel specialise in the installation and maintenance of Intruder Alarms, Access Control Systems, CCTV and Fire Alarms.
Abel Alarm is proud of their heritage and is one of the most recognised UK brands in the business. Abel are proud of being an innovative and evolving business that continually develop their engineers in order to offer their clients, including Blue-Chip Companies, a first-class, customer focused service.
Abel are currently looking for a Security Installation Engineer based at our client’s branch in Glasgow, who can demonstrate the following:
• A sound technical knowledge of Fire and Security products and systems
• Have attained a good knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety requirements
• Good understanding of British Standards, NSI (NACOSS) and BAFE requirements
The successful Security Installation Engineer will be responsible for:
• Installation of our wide range of security products
• Advising customers on new products and services to improve efficiency
• Provide excellent service to customers, building solid working relationships
• Being involved in a 24 hour emergency cover rota
• Previous experience in the security industry including experience of working within commercial, residential and construction sites.
• Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
• Full UK driving licence
• Clean criminal record as all our engineers must be CRB checked
Benefits for the role of Security Installation Engineer
• A competitive pay structure with a salary of between £25,000 and £29,000 per annum OTE
• Travel, call out and stand-by allowance
• Commission scheme
• Employee Referral Scheme
Abel Alarm is committed to the continuing development of every employee. They encourage career progression and promotion within the Company and Abel is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you meet the above criteria and feel you can make an impact in this well respected and evolving business, please apply now.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Abel Alarm. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Installation, maintenance, repair, service, engineer,