STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Security Officer Corporate
£9 Per Hour
11th April 2018
Job DescriptionLOCATION: Newmarket
JOB TITLE: Security Officer – Corporate
SALARY & BENEFITS: £9.57 per hour plus a bonus of 25p per hour after probation (subject to qualifying criteria)
WORKING HOURS: 12 hour shifts, a minimum of 15 shifts per month (days, nights and weekends)
THE COMPANY: Our client is the UK’s 8th largest Security Company in the UK employing more than 4000 personnel. An exciting opportunity has arisen for Security Officers to join their team in Newmarket.
THE ROLE: You will be working on one of our client's most prestigious customer sites which is the largest horse racing stables in Newmarket.
Key responsibilities for the Security Officer – Corporate role:-
• Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
• Undertake patrols and inspections
• Cover gatehouse, reception & lock/unlock duties
• Assist staff and visitors to site
• Ensure all H&S policies are adhered to
• Ensuring that no unauthorised persons are permitted in prohibited areas
• Maintain an accurate record of any incidents that occur
THE CANDIDATE: The successful applicant for the Security Officer role will have excellent customer service skills and clear communication and adminstration skills. You will need to live within a commutable distance to Newmarket.
Key skills and experience for the Security Officer – Corporate role:-
• Fully comprehensive 5-year work/education history
• A full UK driving licence and access to own transport
• Security systems knowledge & telephone/switchboard skills
• Valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.