STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Security & Safety
£8 Per Hour
16th April 2018
Job DescriptionThe world's leading provider of security solutions, with operations in over 100 countries Worldwide is seeking a Security Officer based in Dorking, Surrey to join its expanding team.
This company has an annual turnover of approximately £440m and employing 20,000 people. Its success depends on the commitment of its employees to providing excellent customer service to all internal as well as external customers.
As the Security Officer your duties will include:
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity.
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift.
- Ensuring the safety of the clients’ buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at client premises where there is potential for conflict.
- Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises of the client.
To be a successful Security Officer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience of working as an Officer in a similar industry.
- A valid front line SIA Licence or current certificate of completion of SIA front line training.
- Unrestricted right to work full time in the UK for a minimum period of 12 months/
- Be fluent in spoken and written English/
- Have a five year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self- employment or full and part time education during that period.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.