STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Security Officer Female
Security & Safety
£8 Per Hour
14th February 2018
Job DescriptionThe world's leading global, integrated security company specialising in the delivery of security and related services to customers across six continents are seeking Female Security Officers based in Trafford Park, Manchester to join its expanding team. You will benefit from 20 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Contributory Pension Scheme, Contributory Health Plan, SIA training, free uniform and real opportunities to progress.
As a Security Officer your duties will include:
- Searching females, including vehicles.
- Security and associated duties to be carried out to the required standards, in accordance with our customer care principles and practice.
- Undertaking duties presenting a high standard of personal appearance.
- Taking responsibility for the safety of persons within the site and to ensure that the customers’ expectations are exceeded.
- Assisting in the delivery of high standards of safety to all users, staff and the public.
- Identifying and reporting all problems and equipment faults.
- Keeping safe any keys issued for access to rooms and observing all procedures.
To be a successful Officer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience of working in the security industry is desirable but not essential as full training can be offered.
- A valid front-line SIA Licence or current certificate of completion of SIA frontline training is an advantage, but full training will be offered and assistance with the SIA fee.
- Unrestricted right to work full time in the UK for a minimum period of 12 months.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Have a five-year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self- employment or full and part-time education during that period.
- Your own transport and driving licence due to the site location and start and finish times.
You will be a guaranteed 42-hour contract, you will expect to work shifts including nights [You must Apply on line] , [You must Apply on line] and [You must Apply on line] Monday - Sunday, min 5 days out of 7.
In return, you will receive a salary of £8.01 per hour.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.