STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Senior Customer Service Advisor
£17,000 Per Annum
11th June 2018
Job DescriptionSenior Customer Service Advisor
£17,000 per annum + great benefits
Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor? Are you looking to step-up into a more senior role where you can train/coach a new team members? If the answer is YES, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Senior Customer Service Advisor to join their growing and busy team in Frome in Frome. You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of training, coaching and supporting new team members and providing performance feedback to the Customer Care Team Manager.
- Provide an excellent customer service to new/existing customers
- Engage with customers to maximise sales
- Aim to resolve queries quickly
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the products
- Contribute to induction training for new starters and be a point of contact
- Handle customer escalations
- Carry out peer to peer monitoring
- Take ownership of own performance progress
- Gather customer feedback
- Liaise with other departments
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- Able to be proactive and use your own initiative
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise workloads
- Professional and personable telephone manner
Due to the clients location, having your own transport is essential.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.