STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Senior Cyber Security Engineer
SENIOR CYBER SECURITY ENGINEER/ SALFORDS / £81,500 - £105,000
Our client is a diversified manufacturer of electronic devices and value-added manufacturing services. Our singular focus is to help security experts, clinical professionals and high-tech developers solve real-world problems and issues.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Cyber Security Engineer to join the organisation.
The Senior Cyber Security Engineer will be responsible for leading the operations of the cyber security testing lab.
You will collaborate closely with R&D and QA/RA. In addition to local security responsibilities, this Senior Cyber Security Engineer position is part of a larger corporate cyber security team for the company.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Cyber Security Engineer:
- Own the effort to assess and define the cyber security design requirements for border protection and transportation security products
- Analyze, report on and assist in management of security-related risks
- Help with the constant process of educating product design staff and organization stakeholders
- Own the process of defining innovative solutions to secure and support networked products that are used in highly diverse settings over long install periods
- Participate in and assist with development or product test protocols
- Work with product engineering teams to help them understand cyber security test results
- Lead efforts to assess the vulnerability of products to new and emergent threats
- Proactively support use of standardized processes
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering, or related field
- Cybersecurity certifications such as Security+, CISSP, CCNA Security, or GIAC are desirable
- Experience in supporting product design efforts and leading cyber security design efforts
- Familiarity with security standards and frameworks including NIST [You must Apply on line] , NIST CSF, NIST [You must Apply on line] , IEC 62443, and/or ISO 27001, and/or US government ATO processes
- Experience performing Threat, Exploit, and Vulnerability analysis of products and systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of operating system and network security in physical, virtual and cloud-based (AWS) implementations is required
- Experience with embedded Windows/Linux, mobile, and RTOS operating systems
- Hands-on experience in security systems, including endpoint security, vulnerability management, and network security technologies
- May involve some international travel
In return, the Senior Cyber Security Engineer can expect:
- £81,500 - £105,000
- Pension plan
- Opportunities to progress your career
If you are interested in this Senior Cyber Security Engineer position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Cyber Security Engineer, CISSP, CCNA, Engineering, Electrical, Electronic, Project Management, CISSM, NIST [You must Apply on line] , NIST CSF, NIST [You must Apply on line] , IEC 62443, ISO 27001, Vulnerability testing, Salfords, Redhill, Surrey
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.