STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Senior Sales Coordinator
£20,000 Per Annum
14th May 2018
Job DescriptionSenior Sales Coordinator
Circa £20,000 Per Annum
My prestigious client, who are a leading manufacturing company located in Westbury, are currently seeking experienced Senior Sales Coordinator, to work within their Westbury site.
The company are actively making major steps, to drive the business forward to new heights, whilst they continue to thrive within their field. They therefore, require personable and professional individuals, with the drive and determination to move forward with a fresh and dynamic vision.
Acting as a key contact for customer accounts, securing and progressing orders, providing technical advice, sustaining high standards of sales administration and supporting the area sales managers. Maintaining an active approach to customer account development, whilst providing advice with any technical enquiries.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes:
· Providing exceptional customer service.
· Supporting the external sales team.
· Taking and processing orders from clients over the telephone and via email.
· Arranging deliveries, depending on the fleet vehicles timetables.
· Communicating with clients regarding deliveries.
· Providing technical and sales advice to customers by telephone.
· Analyse data and databases, to identify growth opportunities.
· Assist with reporting and administration.
· Excellent organisation and time management skills.
· Ability to work to a high level of accuracy with minimal supervision.
· Positive, can do attitude with excellent telephone manner.
· Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
· Previous use of ERP systems would be highly advantageous.
Applicants with a previous sales background with excellent customer service is essential for this role. You will also pay meticulous attention to detail and be used to working to deadlines and within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
This will be a 40 hour working week, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and expanding company, who pride themselves in product quality, staff training and development and are highly respected specialists within their field.