STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Senior Structural CAD Technician / Engineer
£30,000 to £37,500 Per Annum
14th February 2018
Job DescriptionDue to their continued success, my client currently has an excellent opportunity for a
Civil/ Structural CAD Technician or CAD Engineer to work in their Consultancy design office. The team provides civil and structural engineering services and support for diverse, multi-disciplined private and public service clients in residential, commercial, industrial and mixed development projects. They deliver innovative Civil, Structural and Infrastructure design solutions from inception through to the production of tender documentation, detailed construction information and site supervision in accordance with industry procedures to satisfy or exceed client requirements.
My client offers excellent mentoring, providing training and support for your career progression and are therefore looking for a motivated, progressive, versatile individual who is keen to learn and can adopt a flexible approach to provide support to the team within the office as workload dictates:
- Undertake Structural Engineering CAD design and detail of concrete, steel and timber elements as required using either AutoCAD or REVIT
- Provide technical assistance to the members of the Structural Engineering team supporting with the development of technical reports, tenders and submission documents.
- Assist other members of the Structural Engineering team to ensure project delivery within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Ensure compliance with all legislation, regulations and site procedures or instructions.
- Assist in the contract administration of projects and ensure that time and budgetary requirements are met.
You will be expected to design, detail and prepare drawings, and occasionally assist with site surveys and other site activities.
With recognised qualifications in Civil or Structural Engineering or associated subject together with a previous relevant Civil/Struct AutoCAD experience the role offers excellent salary and benefits dependent on experience and qualifications.
If you are keen to learn and progress your career whilst working in a friendly and informal atmosphere with company that are interested in you, then please get in touch.
The job title of ‘senior’ relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.