ONLINE ADVERTISING AT A FRACTION OF THE COST
20,000+ JOBS ON OFFER TODAY
SEARCH AND APPLY NOW
APPLY for a new job for 2017 - IN IT TO WIN IT
Senior to Associate QS (MRICS)
Role: Senior to Associate Level Quantity Surveyor (MRICS)
Salary: £50,000-£80,000 + benefits, but negotiable for the right candidate.
Senior to Associate Level Quantity Surveyor (MRICS) required for a multi-disciplined consultancy located in Central London. The sectors they cover include commercial, retail, residential, health and education. The role would be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build upon their current knowledge and take their career to the next level.
The Senior to Associate Level Quantity Surveyor (MRICS) role would be ideal for:
- A chartered Quantity Surveyor
- Working on broad range of projects nationwide
- A QS with experience in Employer’s Agent, Contract Administration and/or Dispute Resolution
- Someone looking for a relatively small office that is looking to expand
- An individual who is able to easily fit into a team
Senior to Associate Level Quantity Surveyor (MRICS) essentials:
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- Excellent general QS skills
- Good time management and ability to multitask
- Large breadth of knowledge across several sectors
- A team player, but also someone who has the initiative to work alone
- Someone who is motivated to develop on a personal level and progress within the business
- At an Associate Level – Someone who can add value to the business
Interviews are being held from the 28th March but they are able flexible for individuals so can conduct interviews in the week following.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Intermediate Senior to Associate Level Quantity Surveyor (MRICS) to join an exceptional company.
Apply online for immediate consideration to Jonathon Pritchard at the X4 Group.
Salary: Salary NegotiableLocation: ParisSectors: IT & Telecoms