STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Service Delivery Manager
£30,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
13th March 2018
Job DescriptionA facilities management company that improves the lives of thousands of people across the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands, by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments is seeking a Service Delivery Manager based in Stafford for a 6-month fixed term contract. The Manager will receive many benefits such as 5 weeks annual leave, contributory pension, company car, childcare vouchers, Employee Care Scheme & Best Doctors plus many other excellent benefits.
This company is used to working in critical and secure environments. Its expertise in sectors such as defence, prisons, courts and hospitals is second to none. This expertise also reassures its clients in education, banking and utilities, where it welcomes its extra vigilance when maintaining and operating the buildings. It has been established for over 100 years, operate in 120 countries, globally and employ 640K people. The opportunities for development and growth within such a vast company are extraordinary.
As the Service Delivery Manager, your duties will be to:
- Manage resources to meet daily delivery schedules and business requirements for these services within the prescribed budget.
- Liaise with client providing advice regarding issues ensuring contractual obligations are met.
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship so that Client needs are understood and the company reputation enhanced.
- Ensure that resources in the employed team are managed to ensure contractual obligations are met, including management of annual leave, absence and performance.
- Manage staff induction, training, and performance reviews of direct reports to ensure they are competent to meet the contractual requirements.
- Manage effective financial forecasting so that department budgets are achieved.
- Collate, analyse and review information, including budgets, rostered hours and forecasts in order to monitor and report on performance.
- Continually audit and review areas to ensure high standards and costs are achieved to drive through efficiencies and improved practices in line with the Business Improvement Model.
To be a successful Delivery Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- TFM Management experience.
- Broad management experience within a customer focused multi-functional service delivery environment, including CAFM systems operation.
- A high-level understanding of building fabric and M&E services.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to handle issues of high sensitivity.
In return, the Manager will receive a salary of £30,000 - £32,000 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.