STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Transport & Logistics
£7 to £8 Per Hour
20th March 2018
Job DescriptionService operative
A washroom and clinical waste company that provide products for customer’s premises on a service contract across the midlands area are looking for a Service operative with early hours starts and based from Nuneaton
The range of products include:
Sanitary units, Air fresheners units, hand dryers, soap dispensers, tampon and towel vending machines, urinal sanitizers and water saving devices, nappy units and collection, clinical waste units and collection, entrance floor matting rental and replacement, consumable and janitorial delivery.
The customers range from offices, hairdressers, public houses, restaurants, shops, healthcare centres, NHS units and theatres.
Key Duties and Responsibilities as a Service Operator
- The service driver will be responsible for between 10-20 service calls per day.
- Servicing of Washroom products including feminine hygiene units, air fresheners, soap dispensers nappy units and other washroom items including air fresh units and soap dispensers.
- This is carried out at customer premises throughout the midlands. The servicing includes removal of waste and cleaning of units. Replacement of consumables and ensuring all clean and in working order.
- Lift and lay service with floor dust mats in entrance areas.
- Removal of clinical waste and sharps whilst adhering to the safe removal of waste policy.
- Safe use of all equipment including installations and removals in accordance with H&S policy
- Complete company service deadlines, within the daily parameters set out by the service management at 100% achievement.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times and escalate any customer issues if required to line manager.
- Start time are sometimes as early as 05.00 between Mondays to Friday. Duration of shifts are expected to last between 8-8.5 hours. It is in total 42.5 hours per week
- 15 mins each way travelling to the call each day is expected to take place in the service drivers own time.
£7.83 per hour first 6 months then reviewed after 6 months where it rises to £8.00 per hour, we can off £8.83 as a self employed Service Operator.
After the initial 3 month period then a bonus scheme of £5.00 per day worked is achievable on the following criteria:
1) Completion of that days service work to the minimum standard
2) Clean van and presentable uniform
3) No service complaints attributed to driver fault.
The successful Service Operator will have the following attributes:
- Clear, confident communication with your service customers and colleagues
- As a representative of the company wear company uniform and present a smart image to customers.
- Be self-motivated, reliable and proactive
- Demonstrate clear and confident communication with customers and colleagues
- Be flexible with working hours, as this role involves starting at 05.30 am some days
- Ability to use own initiative and has a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Possession of a valid clean UK driving license (MUST BE OVER 25 FOR INSURANCE)
- Will have to undertake a ENCHANCED DBS check as this is required at some of client’s premises
- Experience of driving Transit sized vehicle
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.