STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Construction & Property
£9 Per Hour
27th April 2018
Job DescriptionA National company based in Nuneaton is seeking 1 x Semi Skilled Labourers to join its expanding team on a temporary to ongoing basis.
As the Labourer your duties will include:
- Assisting in the preparation / refurbishment of a range of portable buildings prior to them going out on hire.
- Removal of all existing trims and accessories from units before refurbishment.
- Measuring, cutting and fitting prefinished wall panels and ceiling panels.
- Measuring, cutting and fitting of prefinished partition panels and pre hung doors.
- Fitting all associated plastic trims to walls and ceilings.
- Boarding over existing flooring ready for new surfaces to be laid.
- Repairs and maintenance to existing walls, floors and ceilings.
- Fitting and repairs to windows, doors kitchen base units, worktops and locks.
- Fitting of any customer extra’s eg – Chairs,Tables
- Cleaning of the units on return from hire.
To be a successful Labourer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Background of carpentry or multi skilled maintenance – Must have previous experience in a similar role with on the tools experience.
- Be competent in using all hand and power tools.
- Own hand tools required (power tools supplied).
In return, the Skilled Labourer will receive a salary of up to £9.00 per hour.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.