STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
IT & Telecoms
£24,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
16th May 2018
Job DescriptionSOFTWARE TESTER / OXFORD / £24,000 - £30,000 DOE / PART TIME ALSO CONSIDERED
Alberon has been designing and building bespoke websites and software solutions for organisations in Oxfordshire for over 14 years.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced QA / Software Tester to join us.
The QA / Software Tester will be responsible for creating and delivering the test plan for a variety of projects; This includes reviewing system specifications, executing test cases, creating logs and reporting errors.
The role itself is new for the company, so you will have the opportunity to define your responsibilities.
Skills & Experience Required of the QA / Software Tester:
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in project management and QA methodology - Desirable
- Competitive salary (£24,000 – £30,000 DOE), Pro rata if Part Time
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours, Free onsite parking
- Good working environment
- Dedicated personal development plan – with regular internal training sessions
If you are interested in this QA / Software Tester position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: QA, Software Tester, Troubleshoot, Coding, Project, Software Architecture, Test Analyst, Software, Website, Oxford, Oxfordshire, London
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.