STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
We have an excellent position available for an experienced Stock Controller based in Leeds within a modern craft bakery company that works closely with leading retailers and food service operators.
As Stock Controller you will report to the Supply Chain Manager and be responsible for:
• Forecasting the supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock.
• Submitting purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) to internal databases to ensure accurate stock records are maintained
• Liaising with suppliers to place orders to replenish stock as needed.
Key Accountabilities as Stock Controller:
• Responsible for daily and weekly stock plans across specific product lines
• Review internal systems daily to clearly establish what materials are needed
• Understanding the amount of billed materials against production plans
• Establish lead times for all product orders and liaise closely with suppliers to agree delivery dates
• Enter stock data into internal computer systems
• Manage purchasing orders for incoming supplies
• Verify receipts and confirm purchase contents and orders are complete
• Ensure supplied stock meets demand
• Prevent overstocking and ordering
• Keep track of records and supplies that need restocking
• Develop plans for purchasing supplies
• Create and maintain detailed inventory of all incoming, outgoing, and current supplies
• Prepare records for deliveries and shipping
• Track and ensure deliveries are received
• Compile reports, inventory and supply balances
• Make note of damaged inventory
• Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
• You may be required to perform additional duties within your skill and competence as the Company may reasonably require, where the work-load demands and/or there is a business need.
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures including those to protect the health and safety and welfare of anyone affected by the Company’s business.
• Undertake training to meet the requirements of the role.
• Behave in a manner, which respects the differing needs and cultures of other staff.
In the role of Stock Controller, you will need:
• A good standard of education including Maths and English GCSE
• To be familiar with supply chain procedures although the company are willing to give full training to the right candidate
• Proficient IT skills and a working knowledge of Excel
• Excellent ability to communicate with suppliers, customers and internal teams
• Ability to work weekends, bank holidays and extended hours when require
Hours & Salary
In the role of Stock Controller, you will work 40 Hours per week, 8am to 4.30pm with 30 mins unpaid lunch break, Mon – Fri (Saturdays when required) with Bank Holidays on a rota basis. There is a salary on offer of £11.50 per hour (circa £24,000+ per annum).
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Manufacturing, operations, production, stock, controller, warehouse, goods,