STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Subscription Sales Executive
£18,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
13th March 2018
Job DescriptionLOCATION: Preston
JOB TITLE: Recruitment Advertising / Subscription Sales Executive
SALARY & BENEFITS: Excellent salary package along with 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, free life assurance, childcare voucher scheme, cycle2work scheme, on going training and development.
WORKING HOURS: Full Time (Monday – Friday) 35 hours per week
THE COMPANY: Our client is a specialist media and information company covering the international world of agriculture and agribusiness. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Advertising / Subscription Sales Executive to join their team in Preston.
Key responsibilities for the Recruitment Advertising / Subscription Sales Executive role is to include:-
- Ability to initiate and close opportunities
- Sell print and digital advertising solutions to advertising agencies, recruitment consultancies and direct clients OR sell new subscriptions and renewals, providing advice on the best package for the customer.
- Working closely with a great commercial team
THE CANDIDATE: The successful applicant for the Recruitment Advertising / Subscription Sales Executive will be self-motivated and driven. You will be target-driven and be able to uphold high-levels of customer service and professionalism at all times. You will be an excellent communicator, a good team player and have a friendly and outgoing personality. You will need to live within a commutable distance to Preston.
Key skills and experience for the Recruitment Advertising / Subscription Sales Executive role:-
- Be a confident new business developer
- Experience in sales
- Strong at new business and hunting for new clients
- Understand client needs and be creative in providing a solution to meet these
- Have strong closing skills; sales methodology and process orientated
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.