STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Support / Care Worker
Health & Medicine
£8 Per Hour
28th November 2017
Job DescriptionLOCATION: Maidenhead, Berkshire
JOB TITLE: Support / Care Worker
SALARY & BENEFITS: £8.32 per hour (starting) with excellent career progression opportunities-sleep in payments extra
WORKING HOURS: Full time or part time hours available
THE COMPANY: We are pleased to be working with one of the largest charities nationally who are dedicated to providing high-quality, personalised support to adults with learning disabilities. For the last 25 years their reputation has been built upon their values, passion and commitment to enable people with Learning Disabilities to live active and fulfilling lives.
THE ROLE: Support/Care Worker- Maidenhead, Berkshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Support Workers to really make a difference to individual’s lives. You will be supporting each person to live the life they want within their community in which they live, to build positive relationships and to reach their potential.
Key Responsibilities – Support/ Care Worker, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Social and emotional support, either at home and/or in my local community
- Support with their shopping, assist with budgeting,
- Building/maintaining relationship with friends and family
- Household tasks including cooking, cleaning and laundry
- Going out for walks, drives, swimming and other activities that people supported may want to experience.
THE CANDIDATE: Support/ Care Worker, Maidenhead, Berkshire
We know this is a challenging role, so we are hoping to find resilient people who can see this as more than job – this is a chance to make a real difference, that will not only enrich someone else's life but also yours.
We are looking for great people to join the Support Worker team who are seeking a satisfying opportunity within the Health & Social Care sector. You don't need any experience as we employ people based on their values and commitment.
- Full induction process and dedicated manager to support you
- Outstanding training and development opportunities as a Support Worker
- Opportunity to gain recognised qualifications
- Career progression
Key experience essential for the role:- Support/ Care Worker, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Empathy, caring and sensitivity to the needs of others
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and do sleep in’s when required on rota basis
- Driving licence – Desirable
Previous experience working as Home Carer, Care Worker, Health Care Assistant, Support Worker, Nurses, Social Care Worker, Care Assistant, Mental Health Care Worker, Voluntary Worker are all desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.