STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Support/ Care Worker (Supportive living)
Health & Medicine
£5,000 Per Annum
24th April 2018
Job DescriptionLOCATION: Kings Lynn, Norfolk
JOB TITLE: Support Worker (Supportive living)
SALARY & BENEFITS: £7.93 - £8.03 + excellent benefits & Training
WORKING HOURS: Full Time & Part Time/ Bank hours available
Our client is a value based organisation, committed to putting the people they support in control of their lives. They are currently looking Support Workers (Supportive Living) to join their team in Kings Lynn which has an excellent reputation, providing care to people with learning disabilities.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Support Workers (Supportive living) to really make a difference to individual’s lives. You will be supporting each person to live the life they want within their community in which they live, to build positive relationships and to reach their potential.
Key responsibilities: Support Worker (Supportive living) - Kings Lynn, Norfolk
- You will be supporting individuals to live the life they want within their community in which they live, to build positive relationships and to reach their potential
- Social and emotional support, either at home and/or in my local community
- Supporting service users with their personal care support including personal hygiene needs if required
- Support with their shopping, assist with budgeting,
- Building/maintaining relationship with friends and family
- Household tasks including cooking, cleaning and laundry
- Going out for walks, meals and other activities that people supported may want to experience.
- Full induction process and dedicated manager to support you
- Outstanding training and development opportunities as a Support Worker
- Opportunity to gain recognised qualifications
- Career progression
We know this is a challenging role, so we are hoping to find resilient people who can see this as more than job – this is a chance to make a real difference, that will not only enrich someone else's life but also yours. We are looking for hard-working and committed people to join their team
Key experience essential for the Support Worker (Supportive living) - Kings Lynn, Norfolk role:
- Empathy, caring and sensitivity to the needs of others
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good IT skills
- Car driver desirable but not essential
Does this sound like you?
If yes, then please hit the “Apply Now” button. You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to further support your CV. We will be in touch within 7-10 days to make you aware of the next steps.