STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Surveyor - Northumberland
Additional Resources Limited
Construction & Property
26th April 2018
Job DescriptionSurveyor - Northumberland
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits on offer
Key words: Rural Surveyor, Chartered Surveyors, Commercial property, Property, Residential Estate Agency, Estate Agent, Agricultural
Our client is an established firm of Chartered Surveyors with offices in Northumberland, providing high-quality Residential Estate Agency, Rural and Commercial property services.
They provide professional advice across a broad spectrum of agricultural, residential, commercial and rural matters and have an excellent reputation for their efficient and friendly service.
This is an exciting opportunity to join their team of rural professionals. The successful candidate must be prepared to provide cover for the firms business.
Ideal applicants must have relevant experience within the industry including a sound knowledge of practical aspects of agriculture and be able to advise clients in both rural and agricultural sectors.
Key Skills - Requirements
* Preferably an RICS Registered Valuer; experience in valuation and / or planning and development would be an advantage.
* Experience of agricultural subsidies, including Basic Payment Scheme and other grant
* Ability to prepare farm budgets and cashflows, and undertake business appraisals.
* Ability to undertake and conclude negotiations on behalf of clients.
* Undertake rural valuations
* Excellent communication skills
* Competent IT skills, experience with mapping software an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a forward thinking, driven and growing business which encourages personal development and a strong team culture.
Please Apply Now!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies - Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.