STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Systems Project Manager
Job DescriptionThe UK's largest water and wastewater services company who supply 2.6 billion litres (570 million imperial gallons) of drinking water per day, and treats 4.4 billion litres (970 million imperial gallons) of wastewater per day are seeking a Systems Project Manager to join their expanding team in Reading.
As a Systems Project Manager you will:
• Build effective relationships with requirement originators and change implementers.
• Manage system changes from requirements gathering through to implementation/ deployment of system change. Remove impediments blocking progress.
• Create and maintain the delivery plan and roadmap from large transformational changes to small enhancements and fault resolution.
• Optimise system delivery by identifying dependencies and synergies across the delivery landscape within the division and wider business.
• Continuously improve the approach to demand management, defining entry criteria and approach to prioritisation.
• Continuously improve the system delivery process minimising lead times and cost.
• Establish, organise and manage an agreed range of meetings and governance forums to ensure the prioritisation, ownership and resourcing of system changes.
• Produce high value reports; maintain RAID logs within appropriate governance and meeting framework.
• Ensure system changes are correctly reflected in related technical, process and service artefacts, including their production as required.
The ideal Systems Project Manager will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience in effectively delivering concurrent changes in a complex systems landscape.
• Proven track record of supporting and implementing strategic projects.
• Ability to simultaneously manage the delivery of multiple projects and changes.
• Comfortable with applying different approaches, prioritising demanding & conflicting tasks and managing expectations.
• Experienced in billing, CRM, content management, integration buses and databases.
• Organised, commercially aware and an effective decision maker.
• Prince2 would be advantageous.
In return the Systems Project Manager will receive a salary of £ [You must Apply on line] £53000 depending on skills and experience plus an excellent package including a competitive contributory pension and a wider benefits scheme which includes an annual pay review, child care vouchers, season ticket loans and loyalty awards for continuous service plus many more.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.