STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Technical Business / System Analyst
IT & Telecoms
£50,000 Per Annum
29th March 2018
Job DescriptionA fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Business / System Analyst to work for a boutique asset manager based in Edinburgh for a 6-month contract with the possibility of longer.
My client is fulfilling an exciting agenda of change which is being driven by IT innovation and new system developments.
The purpose of the Technical Business / System Analyst role is to be responsible for ensuring business customer Requirements are suitably captured, researched, assessed and implemented in a professional manner. This will include producing appropriate technical documentation for new and existing applications, including systems design and functional specifications, system acceptance criteria, system operational limits, deployment plans and operational acceptance guides. They will also work closely with the test team to assist in the development and maintenance of Test Scripts (UAT and Systems Test).
An ideal Technical Business / System Analyst will have the following profile:
- The ability to "establish the art of the possible" acting as the relationship manager between Business Users and IT Technical Developers.
- Strong understanding of technology systems and development from an analysis perspective.
- The ability to engage with business users to accurately and efficiently capture business needs in order to generate functional specifications with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Would suit candidates from a technical development background; will work very closely with application developers to provide relevant and sufficient functional details to enable developers to build and unit test with confidence.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor and report project progress to business and IT management in a succinct and timely manner.
In return the Technical Business / System Analyst will receive a salary of up to £50,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, working environment and bonus.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.