STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Job DescriptionAn energy storage company who provide expertise in design and supply of bespoke energy storage solutions, both off and on grid to domestic and commercial clients in the UK is seeking a Technical Manager based in to join its expanding team. The Manager will receive many benefits such as car allowance, training, progression, pension, 25 days holiday and much more.
The company is rapidly expanding, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team at a critical time in the company’s evolution. The role will be both technically interesting and engaging and be at the cutting edge of technology, where you will play a lead role in the future of the business. The company has offices in Cornwall and London and ideally, the job holder will be based with the design team at the office near Truro, but candidates living near London will also be considered.
As the Technical Manager your duties will include:
• Being responsible for overseeing the design of all installations, either directly or via third-party installers ensuring that the team deliver first class support and customer service in an efficient and timely manner.
• Bridging the gap between all relevant departments both in the UK and Europe.
• Liaising with customers and installers regarding product performance and resolving technical issues when necessary.
• Developing and maintaining a good working relationship with our supply chain and distributors.
• Assisting the R&D department with development of new products.
To be a successful Technical Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience as an Electrical Engineer.
• Previously worked in a design, product development or R&D background.
• Knowledge of Battery Storage technology a must.
• Knowledge of CE Markings and EMC regulations.
• Basic understanding of programming and concept techniques.
• Experience of the renewable energy sector – ideally solar, wind and heat pumps.
In return, the Technical Manager will receive a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.