STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Technical Sales Engineer - North
£33,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
14th February 2018
Job DescriptionA family-owned, German, a manufacturer of fastening solutions with a group turnover in 2016 in excess of half a billion Euro is now seeking a Technical Sales Engineer to cover the North of England. You will receive many benefits such as a company car, bonus, pension, life Insurance, medical insurance, flexible holidays and many more.
The company has 2,700 employees are engaged in manufacturing activities in 7 countries and sales subsidiaries in 28 countries and agencies in all developed areas around the world. Its focus is to assist design engineers to overcome fastening issues by providing a technically robust solution which brings joint security alongside economies in assembly.
As the Technical Sales Engineer your duties will include:
- Selling to existing customer base.
- Contacting new potential clients.
- Assisting Design Engineers with technical solutions.
- Helping internally and externally with advice to overcome fastening issues in assembly etc.
- Serving the Industry sector customers - equipment manufactures / fastener distributors.
- Region: North or England and South or Scotland.
To be a successful Technical Sales Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of Fastening and assembly systems would be an advantage.
- Passionate about engineering (mechanically).
- Good computer skills.
- Experience of technical sales.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to drive daily.
- Driving licence.
In return, the Engineer will receive a salary of £33,000 per annum, OTE £40,000.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.