STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Technical Support Manager
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
14th February 2018
Job DescriptionA facilities management company that improves the lives of thousands of people across the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands, by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments is seeking a Technical Support Manager to join its expanding team. You will receive many benefits such as 5 weeks annual leave (pro rata), contributory pension, company car, childcare vouchers, Employee Care Scheme & Best Doctors plus many other excellent benefits.
This company is used to working in critical and secure environments. Its expertise in sectors such as defence, prisons, courts and hospitals is second to none. This expertise also reassures its clients in education, banking and utilities, where it welcomes its extra vigilance when maintaining and operating the buildings. The company has been established for over 100 years, operate in 120 countries, globally and employ 640K people. The opportunities for development and growth within such a vast company are extraordinary.
As the Technical Support Manager, your duties will be to:
- Liaise with the client to provide a one-point contact for advice, regarding technical service issues, ensuring contractual obligations and client requirements are met and understood and the company reputation enhanced.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Develop and support a positive team ethos with the contract team and the subcontracting team on the contract.
- Manage meetings as required.
- Advise the Regional Manager to keep the risk register up to the date with all known risks.
- Operate as the subject matter expert in relation to building fabric, and the delivery of M&E maintenance activities.
- Keep abreast of all site critical systems, understand the operational requirements, maintenance requirements and capacity limitations of the systems.
To be a successful Technical Support Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- TFM management experience.
- Broad management experience within a customer focused multi-functional service delivery environment, including CAFM systems operation.
- Practical electrical experience within an industrial / commercial related industry. Electrical plant, equipment and facilities maintenance.
- Working knowledge of H&S legislation.
- Qualification to HND in one of the Engineering disciplines.
- Substantial quantifiable and demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to handle issues of high sensitivity.
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- Should be available for interview w/c 26th February.
In return, the Technical Support Manager will receive a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum plus 5 weeks annual leave, contributory pension, company car and other flexible benefits.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.