STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£18,000 Per Annum
31st May 2018
JOB TITLE:Telemarketing/Sales/B2B Executive
SALARY: £18,000pa plus Commission
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Thursday 9:00 – 17:30, Friday 9:00 – 16:00
LOCATION: Bradford on Avon
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant forward- thinking telemarketing company based in Bradford on Avon.
As a market leader in their field they use their exceptional services and talents to create outstanding telemarketing campaigns, promoting IT services for leading IT blue chip companies in the UK. They are driven to deliver the very best results for their clients and can only do this by having the best sales team out there!
As a Telesales Executive your focus will be on generating leads and appointments on behalf of client companies in the IT sector.
- Making outbound calls to generate interest and commitment from potential or existing customers.
- Manage the customer database to a high degree of accuracy, maintain records of all customer contact interactions, recording details including the actions taken.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the product range and services and the objectives of specific campaigns.
- Act as a representative of the Company and represent their interests at all times.
- To attend external and internal meetings with clients.
Person Spec - Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of Telemarketing / Sales / Customer service.
- Excellent oral communication skills and superb listening skills.
- Dynamic, confident, resilient with a positive, 'can-do' approach.
- Professional telephone manner with a consultative approach and tone of voice.
- Highly organised and self-motivated with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Well-organised, structured and systematic in approach to tasks.
- Computer literate and experienced in database navigation and 'housekeeping' skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Used to working to achieve set KPIs and sales targets.
- Salary £18,000pa plus commission,
- 20 days holiday + stats,9:00am-5:30pm Mon- Thursday, 9:00-16:00 Friday
- A dynamic working environment, access to training and development programmes, a good salary and bonus schemes.