STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£27,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
12th March 2018
Job DescriptionAn expanding company is seeking an experienced Tool Engineer to join its team based in Blackburn.
As the Tool Engineer, your duties will be to:
- Be responsible for the efficient and effective control of tool changing.
- Support maintenance of responsive repairs.
- Deal with tool changes, setting and cleaning efficiently.
- Ensure all first offs and checks are completed and adhering to the Quality Standard set.
- Ensure all materials are available for production.
- Organise and take control of the Shift in the absence of the Shift Manager.
- Provide cover, including shift changes, for holidays and sickness.
- Inform Maintenance/Technical in regards to any stoppages.
- Ensure 5s procedures and practices are being followed.
- Mentor and guidance of new operators / processes.
- Time Served Engineer
- Experience of hydraulic and pneumatic machinery.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering / technical drawings.
- Computer skills, including Excel and email.
- Previous experience of similar mechanical engineering role(s).
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Electrical experience.
- Rubber processing experience.
- Experience of continuous improvement activities.
- Experience of T.P.M. activities.
In return, the Engineer will receive a salary of £27,000 - £28,000 per annum (Including Shift Allowances) plus 33 days including Bank Holidays.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.