STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Construction & Property
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
12th February 2018
Job DescriptionA rapidly growing planning consultancy based in Preston are looking for a Town Planner to join their team. The company strives for colleagues to grow and develop so that they can achieve the highest standards both personally and professionally.
You will be joining a team with over 40 years’ experience and vast credentials working for leading developers and investors on a range of commercial, education, health and residential projects, predominantly in the North West.
They offer a range of benefits including a generous holiday allowance, a flexible working arrangement and a pension scheme.
As a Town Planner, your main duties will include:
- Appraising the development potential of sites and providing written and verbal advice to clients.
- Briefing and managing external sub-consultants in the preparation of planning applications and appeals.
- Independently preparing and managing small to medium scale planning applications and appeals.
- Supporting the Directors in larger scale planning applications, appeals, strategic land promotion and neighbourhood local plan preparations.
- Undertaking business development and attending business networking events.
To be a successful Town Planner, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- A good understanding of planning legislation.
- Previous experience in managing deadlines and successfully delivering projects.
- Having a strong commercial awareness in either the private sector or local authority.
- Must hold a planning degree.
- Must have a Royal Town Planning Membership.
- A full and clean driving license.
In return, a Town Planner will receive a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum.
To apply for this role as Planner, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.