STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Admin, Secretarial & PA
£8 to £9 Per Hour
12th January 2018
Job DescriptionA busy world-renowned logistics company based in Rugby is seeking experienced Transport Administrators to join its team on a temporary to permanent basis. Fantastic opportunities are available to grow and develop within this well-known company. If you are motivated Transport Administrator with great organisation skills, then we want to hear from you!
As the Transport Administrator your duties will include:
- Provision of excellent customer service.
- Preparation of all documents - ensure compliance with standard operating procedure, local customs and local government body and hazardous goods requirements.
- Adherence to procedures relating to the accrual of costs, invoicing, cross charging and completion of shipment files.
- Tracking and reporting all movement including lates to the management and customer.
- Investigating routings for new customers / destinations.
- Defecting procedures to be adhered to and support documentation retained in line with company compliance policies.
- Liaising directly with customers and suppliers daily to ensure timely communication is maintained.
- Coordinating and preparing trip sheets, ensuring all documentation is processed and completed on time and accurately whilst providing excellent customer service support.
- Experience in customer liaison.
- Previous experience of logistics systems / operations / administration is desirable.
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Excel essential.
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally.