STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Tyre Centre Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Tyre Centre Manager based in Alcester, Warwickshire.
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyres, the UK’s largest independent tyre wholesaler, distributor and retailer who sell one in every five tyres replaced by UK motorists. They now employ in excess of 1,500 employees and operate across the UK in an expanding network of centres.
As the Protyre Centre Manager you will be vital to the growth and success of the Centre and be passionate about Customer Service. You will be the prime representative with Customers, ensuring they enjoy the very best experience so they return time and time again.
A successful Protyre Centre Manager possesses a broad range of skills and abilities including:
• The ability to exceed customer expectations
• Great coaching, mentoring and staff development through continuous improvement plans
• Commercial awareness to increase business opportunities
• The ability to prioritise within a constantly changing environment
Skills & Experience
Protyre Centre Managers have:
• Either Automotive Sales Manager, or Assistant Service Manager experience
• A strong understanding of car technology
• Demonstrable ability to achieve sales
• The ability to maintain the highest levels of customer service and quality of work
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• The ability to coach and mentor the team
• Knowledge of employment law and health & safety is also desirable
• A full UK driving licence - essential.
• Confidence of working with an established group that has been in business for over 30 years.
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• Apprenticeship and trainee schemes supporting career development.
• Competitive basic rates of pay.
• 24 days annual leave rising with continuous service.
• Excellent working environment.
Join Protyre and help them continue their success story of going from strength to strength.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Protyre. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, parts, aftersales, tyres, manager, centre manager, management,