STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Tyre Centre Manager
Protyre have a vacancy for a Centre Manager for an immediate start in a busy fast fit centre based in Gloucester.
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyres, the UK’s largest independent tyre wholesaler, distributor and retailer who sell one in every five tyres replaced by UK motorists. They now employ in excess of 1,700 employees, operating across an expanding network of centres with further expansion planned in 2018.
The Role of Tyre Centre Manager
Reporting to the Area Manager you will be required to provide efficient and effective customer service and maintain the highest quality of workmanship in relation to general servicing and repairs, ensuring that the work is carried out in line with Company procedures.
As the Protyre Centre Manager you will be vital to the growth and success of the Centre and you must be passionate about Customer Service. You will be Protyre’s prime representative with Customers ensuring they enjoy the very best experience so they return time and time again.
Skills & Attributes
A successful Protyre Centre Manager possesses a broad range of skills and abilities including:
• The ability to exceed customer expectations
• Great coaching, mentoring and staff development through continuous improvement plans
• Commercial awareness to increase business opportunities
• The ability to prioritise within a constantly changing environment
Protyre Centre Managers have:
• Either Automotive Sales Manager, or Assistant Service Manager experience
• A strong understanding of car technology
• Demonstrable ability to achieve sales whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and quality of work
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• The ability to coach and mentor the team
• Knowledge of employment law and health & safety is also desirable
• A full UK driving licence is essential.
• Average of 45 hours per week
• Excellent salary with bonus, pension, staff discounts
• Confidence of working with an established group that has been in business for over 30 years.
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• Apprenticeship and trainee schemes supporting career development.
• 24 days annual leave rising with continuous service.
• Excellent working environment.
Join Protyre and help continue their success story of going from strength to strength.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, retail, body repair, fitter, centre, manager, cars, vehicles, tyres,