STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Tyre Retail Assistant
Protyre are recruiting for Tyre Retail Assistant to work at their Plymouth Depot and experience of tyre fitting and vehicle repairs is essential.
One in every five tyres replaced in the UK will have been handled by Protyre, the retail arm of Micheldever Tyres who are the UK’s largest independent tyre wholesaler, distributor and retailer. Protyre provide coverage across the South West and nationally operate out of 130 plus centres. They have over 1,500 permanent employees in roles including Drivers, Tyre Technicians, Mechanics and MOT Technicians. Working for Protyre opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits.
The Role of Tyre Retail Assistant
• Reporting to the Centre Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Meeting and greeting customers on their arrival
• Building retail quotations
• Advising customers of their vehicle needs
• Ensuring the telephone is answered in a timely and professional manner
• Giving customers accurate quotations
Essential Skills and Attributes
• To be successful for the role of Tyre Retail Assistant you should have:
• Good selling, customer service and communication skills
• A confident telephone manner
• Knowledge of the tyre industry
• Tyre fitting experience
• A flexible and positive approach
• The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
• Knowledge of Cameo would be an advantage
Hours & Salary
For the role of Tyre Retail Assistant there is on offer a competitive package along with bonus scheme including 24 days annual leave increasing with service, staff discounts. You will work an average of 45 hours per week Monday to Saturday on a rota basis
Join Protyre and help continue their success story of going from strength to strength.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tyres, retail, assistant, motor, automotive, sales, customer service, aftersales, aftermarket, parts,