STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Protyre have a great opportunity for an experienced Tyre Technician / Tyre Fitter for their busy Taunton centre.
As the largest independent Tyre Distribution and Retail Company in the UK, Protyre have a clear vision to “lead the way”. Visit any one of their depots and you will see a hive of activity as their highly trained technicians use the latest technology, expert knowledge and experience to provide Customers with a valued service to make a difference. Protyre have built success on the back of their professionalism and now employ in excess of 1,600 employees operating across an expanding UK network.
The Role of Tyre Technician
Reporting to the Centre Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction.
As a Tyre Technician you will:
• Be responsible for carrying out repairs on a wide range of vehicles, preferably holding an NVQ level 3 in a related subject or equivalent.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
• Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
• Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency.
As a Tyre Technician your skills and experience will include:
• The ability to work as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
• Excellent customer service
• Full Driving Licence
• The ability to produce high quality work within specific time frames.
• It is essential that applicants also have previous experience of tyre, exhaust, and brake fitting and are able to use an alignment machine and understand the reading and relevant adjustments as this will form part of your role.
• Competitive basic rates of pay and bonus opportunities
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• 24 days annual leave rising with continuous service.
• Excellent working environment.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Protyre. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Technician, mechanic, motor, automotive, tyre, fitter, maintenance, repair,