STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£25,000 Per Annum
13th June 2018
Job DescriptionREFERENCE: TSLSC0903
LOCATION: Henfield, West Sussex
JOB TITLE: Vehicle Technician
SALARY & BENEFITS: £25000 and upwards depending on experience
WORKING HOURS: 45 hours per week
THE COMPANY: Our client is a local family run garage in Henfield, who have been in operation for over 30 years. They have an exciting opportunity available for a Vehicle Technician to join their team on a full time permenant basis.
Key Responsibilities/duties of a Vehicle Technician to include:-
• Carry out service, diagnostic and repair work, as directed
• Must work to first time fix principles and be aware of the responsibility to rectify poor workmanship
• Focus particularly on the accurate prognosis and first time repair of faults in mechanical and electronic systems of vehicles
• Support and promote the concept of customer satisfaction
• Ensure quality of work undertaken by trainees under supervision meets the highest manufacturers standards
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate for the Vehicle Technician role will be a friendly, outgoing person who has excellent communication skills and be able to work well in a small team. You will need to live within a commutable distance to Henfield, West Sussex.
Key experience essential for the role of Vehicle Technician :-
• 3 years experience within a similar role in a garage
• MOT tester preferred but not essential
• Be aware of and comply with all legal aspects relating both to maintenance and repair of motor vehicles plus Health and Safety at Work.
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.