STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Warehouse Administrator - Nights
Admin, Secretarial & PA
£9 to £10 Per Hour
12th January 2018
Job DescriptionDue to a brand-new contract, a well-known, world renowned company are looking for experienced Warehouse Administrators - Nights to join their team in Rugby. The role is initially a temporary position; however, a permanent position will be made available for the right candidate.
The role comes with a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your skills within the business.
As a Warehouse Administrator - Nights, your main duties will include:
- Providing prompt and accurate administration and co-ordination of Data in line with the customers/site requirements.
- Producing Key Performance Indicators for reporting purposes.
- Achieving and maintaining agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- Liaising with central functions departments to ensure that all due reports and returns are submitted accurately and to stipulated deadlines.
- Responding to issues quickly, positively and with integrity in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Creating and maintaining a partnership with internal and external customers.
- Compiling/preparing compliance documentation and statistics.
- Being responsible for the ordering and control of all consumables required for the operation.
- Previous experience in customer liaison.
- Previous experience in preparing, achieving and maintaining Key Performance Indicators for reporting.
- Previous experience of logistics systems/operations/administration is desirable.
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of packages such as Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to communicate at all levels both internally & externally.
In return, a Warehouse Administrator – Nights will receive a salary of £9.00-£10.92 Per Hour.
To apply for the role of Warehouse Administrator - Nights, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.