STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Admin, Secretarial & PA
£8 Per Hour
14th May 2018
Job DescriptionA National company based in Skelmersdale is seeking a Warehouse Administrator to join its expanding team.
This is a well establish international logistics company which houses a number of different contracts (multi user site) from their Skelmersdale site.
As the Warehouse Administrator your duties will include:
- Inbound / outbound activity in line with stock requirements.
- Allocating stock against orders, following strict rotation rules.
- Management of picking and loading priorities.
- Perpetual inventory counting, investigating and processing.
- Ensuring all documentation is accounted for and returned in within client’s requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Compliance with Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and stock rotation.
- Responding to telephone calls and dealing with customer queries.
To be a successful Warehouse Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar role is essential within logistics environment.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, motivation and planning skills.
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Flexibility to work shift patterns and weekends.
- High school / secondary education.
- Must be flexible to work overtime and weekends.
The Warehouse Administrator will be working a shift pattern of 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00 Monday to Friday.
In return, the Warehouse Administrator will receive a salary of £8.25 per hour with overtime paid after 37.5 hrs at 1.3 x.
Immediate starts available.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.