STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Job DescriptionAn opportunity has arisen for a number of Warehouse Operatives to join a company based in Thatcham on an on-going basis. Pertemps have been based on the client site for over 10 years and we are awarded in the top 100 companies to work for. We have day shifts available across the week, including weekends and can offer shift guarantees and rota’s well into 2018!
As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include: -
• Working in a chilled environment;
• Working efficiently and effectively as part of a team;
• Maintaining high levels of Health and Safety standards;
• Achieving the targets and job standards set out by the Shift Manager;
• Being adaptable and flexible in your approach to work;
• Regular repetitive light, medium and heavy lifting.
An ideal Warehouse Operative will have the following skills: -
• Ability to work under pressure, and to deadlines;
• Ability to work as part of the team;
• Good attention to detail.
No previous experience is necessary as full training will be provided.
In return the Warehouse Operative will receive a salary of £9.00 - £11.00 per hour.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.